Many thanks to Louise Hawley for these photos from the trip!
1.Trooping of the Guard at Buckingham Palace,
2. Sample of our bus transportation,
3. Poundsley End – home of Clement Griswold,
4. Plaque at Manor House, Solihull,
5. The Rookery Farm, home of Robert Griswold,
6. Griswold Pew at St. Alphege Church, Solihull,
7. Tour Group in London with special guests from Australia,
8. British host David Patterson explaining construction over years of St. Alphege,
9. Griswold Window at Church of The Blessed Robert Griswold.
1. Malvern Hall in Solihull, former Griswold residence, now a school,
2. Beautiful window behind Altar at St. Alphege, Solihull,
3. British host David Patterson explaining construction over years at St. Alphege,
4. Poundsley End, home of Clement Griswold,
5. Griswold tour group at Church of the Blessed Robert Griswold, 6. Griswold Pew at St. Alphege,
7. One of the many commemorative plaques at St. Alphege,
8 The Rookery Farm, home of Robert Griswold.