The application window is now open for the upcoming 2023-24 academic year. Only online applications will be accepted and all applications must be submitted no later than midnight on March 31, 2023. To apply, complete this form: https://forms.gle/gFawS3BrmRL6TDCh9.
GFA Scholarship Application Requirements:
- Eligibility for the scholarship is based on active membership or being the son or daughter of an active member. Membership applications are available in our quarterly Bulletins or on our website, www.griswoldfamily.org.
- Applications pending or acceptance at one or more accredited undergraduate educational institutions. Students applying to or enrolled in graduate school are not eligible to apply. Students must be taking at least nine credit hours each semester or quarter (“3/4 time”).
- Three-section scholarship application submitted. The applicant must show that financial aid would be helpful.
- Work experience.
- Membership in organizations.
- Aspirations for the future.
- Personal circumstances, if warranted.
- Transcript of grades, from college or high school, submitted with application or sent by school.
- Topical theme essay: using not more than two double-spaced, typed pages, write an essay on the following: What is your family connection to the Griswolds and why is it important to you?
- Required creative assignment: Create a visual or audio segment about you and your family (i.e. vacation, milestones, location, or ???)