Become a GFA member now. Membership in the GFA is open to any person whose ancestor or whose spouse’s ancestor was surnamed Griswold, or alternate spellings of the name.
Why would you join the Griswold Family Association? Here are a few great reasons.
1) We maintain the historic Michael Griswold house in Wethersfield CT.
2) We have extensive and well-documented information on Griswolds, including various spellings and lines. (There is a lot of inaccurate/false information on the online genealogy sites!)
3) Membership gives you access to our dedicated genealogist for help with your line.
4) We have been around since 1930!
5) We publish a quarterly Bulletin for our members and carry several Griswold-specific publications. And you can have all this and more for only $15.00 per year! See our Bulletin or visit our website Membership page
Annual membership funds contribute to on-going genealogical research, publications, renovation and maintenance of the Michael Griswold house in Wethersfield, CT, and special projects.. Members receive a quarterly newsletter, and support from staff genealogists when requested. Membership dues are used to cover the costs of postage and printing the quarterly bulletin, to defray the expenses of genealogical research, and in support of our GFA website.
Click on Membership Application and use the form to apply for new membership or to pay annual dues. (Life Members and those who joined after September of this year do NOT need to pay dues at this time). You can pay online with PayPal or print and mail the form to our Registrar/Treasurer Jack Hooten. Please send an email to Jack (Contact@griswoldfamily.org) with your additional member information, mailing address, names, etc.
Online membership (New members only) – $15.00 (Renewals at the same price!)
Single Membership – $25.00
Family (spouses and dependent children)- $35.00
Patron – $50.00
Donor – $100.00
Life membership (single payment) – $500.00
Benefactor/Life Member – $1,000.00