JOIN THE GRISWOLD FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Membership in the GFA is open to any person whose ancestor or whose spouse’s ancestor was surnamed Griswold, or alternate spellings of the name.
Membership dues are used to cover the costs of postage and printing the quarterly bulletin, in support of the GFA website, and to defray the expenses of genealogical research.
Online Membership (new members only) – $15.00
Single Membership – $25.00
Family (spouses and dependent children) – $35.00
Patron – $50.00
Donor – $100.00
Life membership (single payment) – $500.00
Benefactor/Life Member – $1000.00
To apply for new membership or to pay annual dues can be taken care of via email and payment through PayPal or by mail.
Instructions for Electronic Application and Payment
- Open the Membership Application Form.
- Complete the form online and save a copy locally to your computer.
- Select the appropriate membership level from the dropdown menu and pay electronically via PayPal.
- Email a copy of the completed for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, following PayPal payment, you can email the following information to email@example.com:
- Contact information,
- Type of membership,
- Any information or questions you have about your Griswold genealogy
Instructions for Mail Application and Payment
- Open the Membership Application Form and either print and complete by hand or complete digitally and print a copy.
- Mail completed form and check made out to “Griswold Family Association” to
3822 Bandy Rd., SE,
Roanoke, VA 24014-7216